Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms
Warranty Of Core Components:
800KG/Hour Liquid Nitrogen Tunnel Freezer
1000kgs/hour Liquid Nitrogen Tunnel Freezer
quick freezing machine ln2 oem
Liquid Nitrogen Tunnel Perch Fish Cooler Blast Freezer High Efficiency Iqf Freezing Machine
The tunnel refrigerator uses liquid nitrogen (Lin) as the refrigerant to directly freeze food. It has a variety of models and belt width. It is suitable for the industrial production mode of large batch, continuous, less humanization and large area of all kinds of food. It can be combined with other fresh food to form an automatic line.
Wire belt width
Liquid nitrogen quick freezing system diagram
1. liquid nitrogen freezing tunnel
2. liquid nitrogen tank
3. tank base
4. exhaust duct
5. exhaust fan
6. liquid nitrogen pipeline
SUS304 stainless steel
Temperature control precision:
1. More than 10 years of professional recognition for ultra-low temperature deep cooling ,own independent intellectual property rights with more than 10 patented technologies.
2. The ability of compound innovation and multi-technology integration makes DJL unique in freezing machine industry.
3. Personalized scheme provides you the best cost performance of product
4. Close cooperative relationships with many universities
5. Three minutes quick-freezing ,the temperature low to minimum -196℃
6. Reasonable &exclusive quick-freezing total solution maximize utilize/save customers cost.
7. Free experiment and verification supporting .
8. Better serving customers by setting up branches and offices in country's areas.
1. What certificate do you have?
Passed the ISO9001 Management System Certification in 2019.
2. How much liquid nitrogen will be consumed for freezing foods?
Generally 1:1, that is 1 ton nitrogen for 1 ton food The comsumption rate is 1:1 to 1:1.5, actual consumption depends on the dimension and water content.
3. What is your warranty policy?
One year warranty, life-time maintenance.Components and parts are provided for free within warranty date for replacement.